100 kg Blacksmith Anvil, Cast Steel (PICKUP Sydney Only)
- 78.00 (cm)
- 25.00 (cm)
- 17.50 (cm)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
100 KG German Style Blacksmith Anvil (PICKUP from Sydney only)
Cast steel anvil, good for knife makers wanting to forge their own blades.
At a weight of 100 kg this is an anvil for the serious smith, able to take bigger projects, heavier hammers and longer blades.
A cost effective way into blacksmithing, these are proving to be a popular model in the Australian knife making community.
- Hardened to 55+ HRC on the face
- German style meaning it has both a horn and a tapering flat face for long blades
- Face is almost 6" across for wide, solid base and a long face for straightening longer blades
- Square hardy hole and round pritchel hole
- Hardy hole placed nearer the centre of the anvil for less chance of breaking the anvil during heavy use
These are cast and hardened and are flat and hard, but would benefit from being touched up with a flap wheel on an angle grinder still if wanting rounded corners.
Note these can only be picked up from south Sydney at a pre-arranged time.
We are unable to ship these.
** Nowra knives make sturdy custom anvil stands for these (and any other anvil model). Contact Troy H for a quote on https://www.facebook.com/NowraKnives/