Juma GEM Cyan, inlay material
- 1.00 (cm)
- 4.00 (cm)
- 12.00 (cm)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
JUMA GEM inlay material 305 x 50 x 5 (1 piece)
Juma Gem, a new high-quality material, specially designed for inlay works. A very fine structure allows even the smallest inlays. Juma Gem is not translucent, therefore more intense color retention even in dark embedding. Available in different colors, this is the Cyan coloured version. No limits for your creativity with this new color variety.
JUMA is a high grade, modern raw material for the manufacture of components and works of art. JUMA consists of a mixture of different mineral base materials compounded with a resin component.
The essential characteristics of JUMA are:
- excellent mechanical machinability i.e. for drilling, milling, grinding and polishing,
- minimum breakage risk due to high coefficient of elasticity and homogenous structural composition,
- high-quality surface due to high surface hardness and minimal abrasion losses.
- resistant to all conventional substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak / medium acids and bases.
- very low water absorption (hydrolysis resistant). - possibility of thermal moulding in boiling water.
- can be polished or lacquer coated to manufacture polished or matte surfaces.
- pleasant to the touch due to good thermal properties.
We recommend a final finish / polish using buffing wheels and rubbing compound
Items are sold per piece, not as pairs.
**Can be used on its own as handle material but may be too soft for normal use, might be better suited for inlays or as spacer material**
Often used as inlay in high-end pool cues, wooden jewelry and art objects, here a pool cue from McDermott with Green Juma GEM