Odins Arms Chef Set
- 37.00 (cm)
- 5.00 (cm)
- 1.00 (cm)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Odins Arms: Chef Blade Blank Set
Australian made, Carbon steel Chef Blade set from Odins Arms.
1084 Carbon steel set in an elegant good looking profile with matching large and small blade.
- 1080 German Carbon Steel
- Profiled blade blanks, ready for bevel grinding and heat treatment
- Big Blade: 370 mm total length x 50 mm x 3.2 mm
- Small blade: 245 mm total length x 34 mm x 3.2 mm
- Handles are pre-drilled for corby bolts or handle pins
Elegant kitchen knife blade blanks in matching big and small blade, designed and delivered by Odins Arms in Victoria, Australia.
These are blade blanks for makers wanting to make their own kitchen carbon knife set, and starting out with an elegant set of matching profiles.
Each blade blank needs to be:
- bevels ground in
- heat treated
- hand sanded
- handle scales and pins added
Made in Donald, Victoria these are delivered by Jay-J from Odins Arms, one of Australia's premier makers of custom damascus, blades and knife making fittings.